N.A.C Property Clearance

Licensed - Insured - Professional

Use Skips Or The Council

Recommended By Trading Standards

Trading Standards Approved

Buy With Confidence

Customer Rating:

Natural Resources Wales

Licensed Waste Carrier

License Number:


t: 0800 1571 088 - m: 07870 280754

Mark Parry profile picture.

Mark Parry Business Owner

Use Skips Or The Council

Everything left in your property at the moment that needs to be recycled or disposed of would be classed as domestic recycling and could be recycled at your local council recycling center for free subject to you getting it there, or you could try the bulky waste collection service from your local authority, use skips or use a waste disposal and recycling company like ours.

With the average builders skip costing around £200 including VAT this may turn out to be very expensive, also you cannot put TVs, computer monitors, fluorescent light tubing, paint, chemicals, fridges and fridge freezers, car batteries, car or bike tires in a skip.

Buy With Confidence logo.

Trading Standards Approved

Skips Or The Council

Use Skips To Recycle

Use Skips

You may also end up paying for the disposal of rubbish that other people throw in your skip, please bear in mind if you overload a skip the driver will unload some of the rubbish before he can lift it onto his vehicle safely, you are only allowed to load a skip level with the sides.

The County Council Bulk Waste Collection Service

Use The Council

The Local Authority Bulky Waste Collection Service will normally collect a limited number of items for a set price, but it needs to be booked a couple of weeks in advance and they will only collect from the curb side not from inside your property.

Contact Us 8am - 8pm - 7 Days

Tel : 0800 1571 088

Mob: 07870 280754